Sunday, September 15, 2002

I have a list, and I'm not afraid to use it.

There are ten things on my list of things to do today, well, eleven if you count baking a loaf of bread. I'm going to try to get all of them done today, so we'll see if that works. Since I'm without transportation, I can't up and leave for a drive in the country, however much I'd like to.

The trick will be not to get caught into writing all day, of course. When a book is going well, all I want to do is write. But I have too many other things to do before I can spend an entire day writing.

I think, if things go well, I will reserve my birthday for a day-long writing spree. I'm already off, since it falls on Columbus Day this year, and I think that would be a great way to spend my birthday. Don't you?

But we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home