Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I have my list. It's two pages of the blank notebook I've been using to help remind me of stuff I need to do and get done, but it's not a difficult list, really. The official goal is to get something done on the list every day, so I can cross it off. I think this is doable. In fact, I expect to have at least four things crossed off on my list by the time I go to bed tonight. There are 32 things on this list. Some of them are duplicated, because I know I'll have to do them more than once.

I also have a list for work, of the stuff I want to get done for work before I leave. Since I don't know when I'm leaving, I'm also going to try to get one thing done on that list every day. There were seven items on that list. Now there are six.

Both lists cut down my tasks into manageable sizes. Instead of "filing" on the work list, I have three separate filing pieces. Instead of "clean house" on my home list, I've listed every room once, and the basement twice.

After this is all over and I have a job and I've moved back home, I will start the weekly goals again, since that's what this blog was created for. Until then, I'll post updates as to how I'm doing on my working lists, and hopefully get finished.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home