Monday, April 21, 2003

So, it's over. Forty days, forty things on my list. And how did I do?

Well, the list is not completely crossed off. But I don't think I did a bad job... none of the things left are horribly urgent, in truth. And I've already made a list that starts next week, so... I guess I'm going to consider it a success. :)

I lost about seven pounds. That's not bad, considering I took up bike riding halfway through the forty days. I'm going to continue the exercise, though... but I'm not going to hold myself to every day. There were some days I just didn't have enough time to exercise.

Some of the things on the original list will repeat across every subsequent list I'm going to make. Some of them were one-time things and won't repeat again.

But on future lists, I'm sticking to things I can cross off, not ephermal things like #'s 35, 40, and 29. Not that I didn't find things to be thankful for. :)

I'll post the list that starts next week over this next weekend. And I'm taking a week off from lists... if only to relax a bit before the next one begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home