Saturday, October 05, 2002

And I'm back. I've eaten breakfast, but I'm not getting dressed for a little while, I think. It's not like I have to go somewhere, after all. *g*

To hold off boredom, I'm going to do the same thing I tried last night: Post 20 or so auctions, then go do something else on my list, then post 20 or so more, etc., etc., until I'm finished.

And I have plenty more to do today.

My list has been expanded a bit; there's now 20 things on it with 3 things done. Since some of those things are rather time-consuming, I'm going to work from tomorrow's list as well (in between posting the book auctions) and clean a bit as I go along. At least it will break up the boredom of watching text upload to auction screens.

If this works out, I might even get to start writing again by my birthday. Oh, that would be nice. I've only written over lunches for the past couple of weeks, and I haven't been writing much at all.

Here's to hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home