Friday, October 04, 2002

So. Evidently I can post about 20 auctions every 30 minutes. That makes about 40 auctions an hour. Let's see. I had 210 auctions left to post... that would be... 5 hours and 15 minutes to finish them up.

Umm. That's way too slow, dammit, but I can't do much about that. It takes time to upload the text from the QuickPad to the screen. Time to delete the file, switch back to the keyboard, attach the photo to the auction, make sure I chose the right category...

I think this might take a while.

So what I'm going to do--since it's quite obvious that this task will take the longest--is post 20 auctions, then do something else on my list, then post 20 more auctions, then do something else, etc., etc.

So I'm off to fold laundry right now, since I've posted 20 auctions. Well, it was 21, but who's counting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home