Wednesday, December 04, 2002

20 days and counting, 17 items left on my list. At least two of those items will be finished by the end of today, and I'm probably taking the evening off to write. I haven't quite decided yet.

I'm getting down to the dregs in the basement. I'm very tempted to box everything up and send it all to Goodwill, which I still might end up doing. We shall see. But geez... there's only so much I can go through before giving up the ghost.

I'm still attempting to get at least one thing done on my list per day. Now, the weekends will be interesting, since I won't be here, so I probably have... let's see... 14 days left, in reality.

But then... let's look at the list. Out of those 17 items, four are writing-related, so that's cuts it down to 13. Some are on the list twice, as I explained in the previous post, so I still don't think I'm doing so badly. If I aim things right, next week will be basement week, which will take care of most of the stuff on page 2 of the list.

So. Tonight, I'm due to finish two items on my list. Tomorrow, I'm going to put cleaning the kitchen on my list. Friday, I'll work on something else. Saturday and Sunday, I'm in Bethel. Then Monday's the court date, and Tuesday's the civil service exam, but that's during work hours. That should free up all next week for the basement, and then I'll be looking good.

Supposedly, the bedroom set will vanish this week/end. That will mean I'll be living in the dining room/living room, since I'll only have to go upstairs to get clothes or go to the bathroom. But we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home