Thursday, December 19, 2002

I got almost everything done in the kitchen today except for mopping the floor. So, not bad. I also brought everything up from the basement to take tomorrow, but I did not get it packed in my car. It started to pour. But at least I won't have to make lots of trips up and down the stairs when I get home from work. I'm just hoping everything fits. It would be nice to completely fill my car this time around, and then not have much of anything to bring on Tuesday. But we'll see. It seems like a lot, but my car holds more than I originally thought it would. And since I have everything together (for once) I load it all up logically. At least, that's what I hope will happen. :)

The VoA people took everything but the end table, the desk, and the keyboard holder thingy. So those items will be set out to the dumpster, probably Sunday night, since they come on Monday to empty it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home