Sunday, December 15, 2002

Okay. The Last of the List is upon us...

This is the last full week I'll be here. Therefore, I have to make it count, and get just about everything finished, packed, and sorted, so that when I come back here next Sunday evening (for a day and a half) I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to do too many things at once.

So that means this week is list week. And I'm going to do something different this time...

Normally, I avoid the basement. I tell myself I'll work my way down; get the upstairs done, and then the downstairs, and then the basement. Well... because I know myself, I'm going to work my way from the basement up this time. By the time I reach the bedroom, I'll be totally zooming, because there isn't much left there to do.

This should work. If I concentrate, I'll get it done.

I will post updates here as I go along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home