Monday, December 16, 2002

I'm up to 16 or 17 bags of garbage, not including the two big boxes that I still need to cut down. I'm working on the craft tables now. Hopefully I can take one down today. Or maybe both! That would be nice. :) Currently, I'm taking a short break to let my lower back rest. I haven't been lifting anything terribly heavy today, but I've been bending and stretching a lot, and I can feel it. Of course, that also means I should be losing some weight because of all this exercise, but we shall see.

After the basement is finished, I have the living room/dining room to finish and the kitchen. I have stuff to toss in the office, but only clothes in the bedroom, and not many of them. I'm trying to make it so I take a largish load (most of what's left) with me when I leave Friday night or Saturday morning, and then take the rest on Christmas Eve. I think it will work. We're all coming back over Christmas weekend for the bare-bones rest--the heavy furniture and some big boxes I can't lift--but that will be it! Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home