Monday, December 16, 2002

I took an hour off for lunch, and then went back down around 1pm. Two hours later, I am up to 12 bags of garbage, five bags of clothing and fabric for the VoA, and all I have left to go through are the contents of the two craft tables, my chair, and behind and in front of the bookcase, and break down a bunch of boxes behind the tub where the wash machine used to be.

I think I'm doing quite well. I've probably swallowed enough dust to last me a million years, and I'm filthy, but it's actually looking very good at the moment. I'm being very optimistic that I will have those piles made (and perhaps some taken upstairs/wherever) by the time I go to bed tonight. Heck, I'll probably be on the last stuff to go through by supper time at the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home